Saturday, February 2, 2008

Quick hello

Hi from beautiful Huaraz!

I have returned from my quick trek North to catch up with family and friends/be in A and B's wedding, and have landed (for now) in Musho, Peru, the small town where Lib and Benj are doing their Peace Corps service. I will stay here for Feb (I think) and then most likely, will be heading south to do some more exploring of other countries in SA. I just wanted to put up a little update so that all of you know that I have landed happy and refreshed after my time at home. I am excited to be living in the campo, learning daily, and enjoying the wonderful company of great friends. Internet is not easy to access up here, so communications will be fewer.

Hopefully all of you are well!

Besitos from the Cordillera Blanca,

Laurita

No comments: